Our most recent vacation was for a wedding so of course I needed to have a formal dress with me, but I also brought a few other dresses and more dressed up styles for our end of summer trip. If you’re traveling, it might be a good idea to bring a variety of dresses since you don’t know what the weather or how you feel will be. Top from left to right followed by bottom from left to right:
- Pink and white polkadot dress from Amazon fashion. This is a fun one and I didn’t end up wearing it on vacation but was definitely glad I had it with me. Would have been great for going somewhere cute and fun, or for sitting by the pool
- this Tropical colored floral dress is the one that I wore for the wedding when we traveled. Love the ruffles going down the front and the high leg slit
- another pretty Amazon fashion find; this pale green dress with white designs has cute ruffle details
- black and red floral dress with a little peek of your upper abs; absolutely love this for a nice dinner date but also Valentine’s Day!
- a white off the shoulder eyelet dress (20% off with code LAURAC20)
- black maxi dress with floral and lace details from free people