Dave is a huge football fan. Me? I’m a fan of the snacks and fantasy football trash talk 😉 We host a handful of tailgates throughout the fall - mixing up recipes is a must, so I gave our fave Bacon Ranch Cream Cheese Dip a football makeover!
- 5 strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of Ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 string cheese
- Your favorite veggies or crackers for dipping!
1. In a bowl, mix half the pecans, half the bacon, and half the parsley. Set aside! You’ll use this to coat the cheese ball!
2. Using an electric mixer (paddle recommended!), beat the remaining ingredients on medium until it’s well-combined.
3. Scoop into plastic wrap, and form into a football shape (keeps your hands clean-er).
4. Chill in the fridge for an hour.
5. Remove from plastic and roll in the bacon, parsley, pecan mixture to coat.
6. Top with pieces of string cheese to make football laces.
7. Serve with your favorite crackers or veggies!
Will you try this for your next football watch party?