#AD I love making big batches of puppy chow in the fall — it’s an awesome sweet treat! My recipe got a flavorful makeover with @lifecereal’s Vanilla Life Cereal!
1. In two large bowls, pour 4 cups cereal in each (I did one bowl with Vanilla flavored Life Cereal, and one bowl with Original Life Cereal)
2. In two microwaveable bowls, add: 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1 cup of chocolate chips into each (I did white chocolate chips for my Vanilla batch, and semi-sweet chocolate for the batch with Original Life Cereal)
3. Microwave each batch for 30 second increments, stirring between, until smooth.
4. Pour each over cereal, and stir carefully to coat all of the cereal.
5. Add 2 cups powdered sugar to each bowl, secure the lid, and gently shake to coat the cereal in powdered sugar.
6. Combine both puppy chows into a bowl and enjoy!
Wow! Looks like Vanilla Life Cereal is my new “secret” ingredient for puppy chow - it’s amazing! 😋 (And knowing Life Cereal has at least 24g of Whole Grains per serving makes this a winner all-around!)
You can find @lifecereal in Original, Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Chocolate flavors – shop now!