Nick's 2023 men's holiday gift guide!
Several of these items can't be linked in LTK, but read the full blog post on extrapetite.com for the gift guide full write up and all the links
• Athletic Brewing non-alcoholic beer - a gift for anyone who enjoys the taste of beer. Athletic Brewing makes it easy to put together a sampler box of six-packs
• Lululemon oversized half-zip fleece size M - very well proportioned and has a sleek, generously zipped kangaroo pocket. Sleeves and length run a little short so Nick took a M (he's usually a S in lululemon shirts/tops)
• Allbirds - super comfortable and versatile sneaker, great in the winter to keep feet warm and dry!
• Graza olive oil - stocking stuffer for the home chef.
• 47Brand NFL Hat - comes in all different teams as well as logo free, great sizing options for various head sizes.
• J. Crew Ludlow coat - hard to beat for a classic wool coat. Also comes in harder-to-find men's sizes starting in 34 short.
• adult Lego’s- for bringing out the inner child holiday spirit!
• Sunday golf bag - a small, stylish 6 club bag great for anyone just starting out or needs a second bag for the driving range.
An experience gift idea is a gift card to an indoor golf simulator bar or gamify'd driving range like Five Iron Golf or Top Golf!
• Nomadik watch band - a great style upgrade from the classic watch band. Comes in different materials and colors