🎄Linking similar items and sharing some Christmas Cabinet Styling Tips! I got my cabinet from Grove Collective but I wasn’t able to link it here but I’ve linked one from Crate and Barrel.
* Theme-Based Decor: Choose a cohesive theme for your cabinet shelves, such as rustic, traditional, or modern. Use decorations like miniature Christmas trees, wreaths, festive figurines, small frames with a holiday print/winter scenery or holiday-themed candles that align with your chosen theme. 🎅🏻
* Balance and Symmetry: Arrange items with balance and symmetry to create an aesthetically pleasing display. Mix varying heights and textures, placing taller items at the back and shorter ones at the front. This creates a visually appealing arrangement that draws the eye. I love using books to add height and interest. I have some of my favorite home decor books linked to my LTK shop but you can use a variety of book options depending on your theme. It would be so fun to incorporate holiday children’s books if it aligned well with your colors! I also like using wooden cutting boards to add height as well as for the added warmth the wood tones bring. 😌 📚
* Add Warm Lighting: Incorporate warm LED lights or string lights to add a cozy and festive glow. Strategically place the lights among the decorations to highlight specific items and create a warm ambiance.✨
* Also transform your pots and bowls by jazzing them up with ornaments or faux pine branches! It’s like giving your planters a holiday hug. 🌲
* Also think about functionality if you need storage! Add a pretty basket and throw your blankets or items you need tucked away in there. If you don’t want those items seen just make sure the basket is deep enough and not see through. 😉 🧺
👀 Look around your home first! You probably have items you can easily incorporate into your shelves display!
#shelfie #shelfstyling #cabinetstyling #christmasdecorations #2023christmas #neutralchristmas #modernchristmas #traditionalchristmas