5:20 sunsets and November snowstorms call for comfort food! This No Peek Chicken Recipe is a favorite over here!
2 boxes of long grain wild rice (don’t use seasonings)
2 cans of cream of celery soup
1 soup can full of water
Garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste
2 packets of Lipton’s Onion Soup Mix
What you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Mix cream of celery soup, water, rice mix, salt, pepper, and garlic power in a 9x13 baking dish
3. Place chicken evenly on top
4. Sprinkle evenly with onion soup mix
5. Cover tightly with aluminum foil
6. Bake for 1 hour 45 mins
7. DO NOT PEEK. Trust the process!!
8. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before uncovering (be careful - it’ll be hot!!)