Happy Fall y’all! Fall Fashion is my favorite! So in honor of the change in Seasons, I’m sharing 5 Fall Wardrobe Staples:
1) Jean Jacket: These are perfect for the changing seasons because they can be layered over maxi dresses in the summer, wrapped around the waist, or layered over tees, sweaters, and dresses into the Fall. They also make a great travel look paired with leggings or joggers and a tee.
2) Button down shirt : as the weather transitions from Summer to Fall, a button down shirt can be layered over a tank, worn by itself , layered with a cardigan/vest, or tied around the waist.
Dress them up for work or down for the weekends. They pair well with jeans, leggings , skirts, dresses or dress pants.
3) Cardigan sweater : cardigans can be layered over tops, dresses, leggings and also tied around the waist. With the changing weather, a cardigan is easy to put on or take off depending on the temperature.
They can be worn casual with jeans or dressed up with work clothes for a business casual look.
4) SPANX Faux Leather Leggings: these leggings literally go with just about everything! They can be dressed up or down and have endless ways of styling them. I’ve owned them for years—they’re my go-to leggings for Fall/Winter.
5) Boots or Booties : A pair of boots or booties will take you through the Fall Season. They are great because they keep you warm in the cooler weather and can still be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
What’s one of your Fall staples?
You can find more pictures and examples of each over on the blog!
Fall fashion , fall outfits , fall staples , workwear , casual outfit , weekend outfit , button down , faux leather leggings , boots , booties , Nordstrom style , old navy ,